RIVA Solutions has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Recruiter/Generalist. This position reports to the Human Resources Director and works closely with all members of the Human Resources team as well as with staff throughout the organization. He/she will primarily be responsible for recruiting, and will assist with managing functional areas of human resource operations, performance management, onboarding, and compliance, and will serve as a backup to payroll. .
- Customer Service oriented
- An outgoing personality with the ability to build quick, strong, win-win relationships
- A conceptual thinker with strong analytic skills
- A strong interpersonal communicator
- A person driven by goals, accountability, and deadlines
- A resourceful multi-tasker
- 2+ years experience as a corporate recruiter for a federal contractor, ideally small business
- 2+ years experience in a human resources generalist role (ideally for a federal contractor)
- 1+ years experience in online research via social media and subscription databases
- 1+ year experience working with Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, and/or LinkedIn
- Experience in payroll is a plus
- Experience with Service Contract Act (SCA) is a plus
- Recruit candidates to join company in full-time, part-time, and 1099 roles
- Represent RIVA Solutions as company’s first and primary point of contact with prospective candidates
- Prepare position descriptions and post, manage, and refresh them on job boards
- Manage candidate pipeline via online Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Source candidates using subscription databases, social media, and cold calls
- Qualify candidates by conducting phone screens and preliminary interviews
- Coordinate interviews with consulting and technical team
- Manage technical team’s feedback process and coordinate hire/no-hire meetings
- Research salaries and pay bands to help negotiate compensation package
- Manage on-boarding process in collaboration with other members of the HR team
- Prepare offer letters
- Assist with new employee orientations.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the department’s efficiency and services performed.
- Establish and maintain paper and electronic HR records/files and compile reports.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment, payroll, and benefits.
- Assist in processing benefit enrollments and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Assist Payroll Specialist and support timesheet administration to include new hire setups, leave questions, timesheet approval.
- Handle all staff employment verification requests.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.