Reno Lash Lounge is Reno’s newest and premier luxury lash studio. Our lash artists are a collection of highly trained, customer-centric beauty professionals who put every client’s comfort, beauty goals and lash health above all else, bringing the highest level of sophistication and professionalism to Reno’s eyelash extension industry.
As a RLL lash artist, you will be part of a meticulous, detail-oriented and welcoming team. Our lash artists are vital to the success of Reno Lash Lounge and we expect the utmost professionalism at all times. Being a lash lounge in a competitive up-and-coming market, we are dedicated to earning every client’s loyalty by giving them the best experience each time they visit.
Regardless of the service a client receives, we are dedicated to creating an experience that is bar none. By understanding our client’s lash goals and beauty preferences, we are able to customize their individual experience to meet or exceed their lashing expectations; that standard rests on each of our lash artists who are dedicated to providing exemplary customer service while honoring each client’s specific wants and needs to the best of their abilities.
Each artist will be trained to perform our exclusive and most popular lashing techniques. Through our comprehensive and continued hands-on training of our unique lash extension methods, we ensure that our guests will receive the ultimate lash extension treatment with every visit.
Reno Lash Lounge is dedicated to raising the bar on perfection, beauty, and professionalism in the eyelash extension industry with every service performed. We practice best-in-class business ethics while promoting loyalty, integrity, honesty and dedication to each of our guests. Our collective team of professionals is committed to providing exemplary customer service experience by upholding each of these values at all times in an effort to establish our brand as a leader within the beauty industry.
Reno Lash Lounge is offering our artists unique employment benefits and a compensation structure that sets us apart from our competition:
- Uncapped earning potential with a guaranteed base hourly wage, plus flat-rate commissions earned on each service performed
- Each artist will retain all tips paid by their customers in addition to/exceeding standard service fees for each service performed
- Training will be provided to each artist (at no cost)
- Supplies and equipment will be provided for each room; there will be no need to for artists to purchase their own equipment, lashes, adhesives, primer, etc.
- Rooms will be stocked with towels, blankets, and any necessary items for cleanliness and client comfort
- The studio will be operated as a cohesive unit with a front desk receptionist who will greet each client and inform you of their arrival
- Booking of our customer base will be handled by the front desk staff; artists are not solely responsible for finding or booking their own clientele
- Clients will have the ability to request preferred artists for their services, allowing artists to earn commissions on any new customers they have personally invited to RLL to receive one of our luxury lash services
- Our focus on local marketing ensures a consistent flow of additional clients to our already consistent customer base
***NOTE: This is NOT a contractor position; you will be considered an employee of Reno Lash Lounge and will be covered under our insurance policy through the terms and conditions of your employment.
- Licensed Cosmetologist and/or Esthetician
- Open schedule allowing for at least 30 hours/week
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak times
- Must work two weekends per month and be able to work open and/or close shifts
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exceed guest satisfaction and expectations daily
- Maintain professional and impeccable studio environment by managing client concerns, expectations & questions
- Keep track of assigned inventory; maintain daily/weekly reports
- Sales-oriented thought process and motivation to meet or exceed monthly sales/productivity goals
- Maintain and abide by Reno Lash Lounge’s structures, policies, and procedures at all time
- Positive representation of the Reno Lash Lounge brand both in and outside of the studio/working hours
- Leadership skills; ability to lead a team of your peers in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly
- Proactive personality and an independent thinker/decision-maker
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to embrace changing environments
The Reno Lash Lounge Difference
- Training will be provided on all offered services at no cost to you. Both on-line and on-site, in-person trainings will be expected of each artist in order to perform the services we provide. Time spent in training will be paid on an hourly basis.
- We believe that every artist deserves to work in a positive, fun and teamwork-oriented environment. The professionalism, respect and integrity of each client, staff member and lash artist is of the utmost importance, and nothing less than that will be accepted or tolerated.
- We have spent countless hours creating and implementing an upscale, luxury environment here at RLL. You deserve to work in a space that feels like a haven, and our customers deserve to be treated like lash royalty.
- All of the furniture in the studio has been designed with both our artists and customers in mind. Our equipment (beds, chairs, carts, lights) is customized to help our technicians work with ease while providing our customers the highest level of comfort
- Each room will be fully stocked with all the items necessary to complete each client’s requested service. By supplying each of our rooms with the supplies and equipment they need, our artists can focus on providing the highest level of services and customer care.
If you are interested in joining our team, please include your resume, a copy/scanned image of your most recent license, and 3-5 samples (photos) of your current work (as a single PDF upload) with your application. Any incomplete submissions will be immediately disqualified from the hiring process. If your resume is selected for progression through the hiring process, we will contact you via email to set up an interview.
NOTE: We will be hiring multiple lash artists to fill these positions and encourage you to share this opportunity with your colleagues who are looking to advance their career. Please have them list you as a reference in the documents attached to/uploaded with their application.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Reno Lash Lounge team. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Eyelash Extensions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Cosmetology and/or Esthetician License (Required)