- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
There’s never been a better time to join NJM! With a nationally ranked reputation for outstanding customer service and a history that spans more than a century, NJM is a leading provider of worker’s compensation, automobile and homeowners insurance in New Jersey . It is an exciting time to join NJM as we have just expanded into other states.
Become a member of our team and you’ll be part of company who operates for the sole benefit of its policyholders and is committed to maintaining the highest levels of service. Team members are offered a competitive compensation package and benefits including: a 401k plan, health coverage, a generous paid time off plan, and much more!
Our Hammonton Medical Services Administration team is in search of a detail oriented PIP Claims Representative to prepare complete and thorough investigations on assigned claims and manage those claims through their life cycle. This exciting opportunity is great for someone who is highly organized and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Verify coverage and initiate contact with policyholders, injured parties, medical providers and attorneys.
- Continue to provide communication during the course of the claim.
- Investigate and analyze the loss event, the injury and other relevant information to make a determination as to coverage and course of action.
- Manage the claim, which includes: issuing indemnity payments, monitoring medical treatment, processing medical bills, and evaluating appropriateness of ongoing treatment.
- Evaluate the claim for potential fraud.
- Document all actions taken throughout the course of the claim.
- Conduct activities in compliance with State and company regulations and guidelines.
- Evaluate the claim for closure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good organizational, time-management and data entry skills
- Decision making and multi-tasking capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of claims handling experience preferred
NJM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.