CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Carolina Refrigeration, a CoolSys Company is based in Lexington South Carolina, is dedicated to servicing its partners with the best and most highly trained service and installation personnel in the industry. We provide technical and installation services throughout the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose commercial HVAC units at our customers’ sites.
· Service commercial HVAC
· Change compressors, fans and reclaim refrigerant.
· Have experience working with commercial rooftop and air package units as well as rack air condition units.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in construction HVAC, Refrigeration, or a related industry
· Must have chiller experience.
· Experience in troubleshooting electrical control systems is required
· Knowledge of hand and power tools.
· Knowledge of refrigeration equipment and piping of refrigeration equipment.
· Knowledge of computer controlled systems.
· Ability to read and understand refrigeration, electrical and plumbing blueprints.
· Ability to pump down all refrigeration systems, and reclaim refrigerant from all types of systems.
· Good communication and presentation skills and excellent customer service
Education and Licenses:
· AA degree from an accredited vocational technical or junior college
· EPA certification required
Our Employment Benefits includes:
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
· Paid vacation and holidays
· 401(k) Company match
· Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions.
Tech Mechanical, Inc., is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)