Helion is one of the nation’s fastest growing and largest Information Technologies Managed Services providers (MSP). We deliver unique expertise and value to automotive and heavy trucking dealerships across the United States. Our teams specialize in help desk, system administration, onsite services, networking and project management but most importantly they have a desire to grow and succeed. Helion is an exciting place to develop your skills, take care of client needs and be part of a dynamic, fun, hardworking team. We are actively recruiting for personnel for our Service Desk Department as Desktop Support staff.
Visit www.HelionTalent.comto learn more today!
Helion is actively recruiting for new Team Members in our 1st tier Helpdesk as a Desktop Support Analystat our office in Garland, TX. The Desktop Support Analyst is the initial point of contact for customer’s raising support issues via telephone.
Primary Responsibility: To gather customer information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem. Once the underlying problem has been established, the Analyst can begin applying basic level troubleshooting solutions in order to resolve the issue or direct the call to the appropriate department/specialist for the quickest resolution.
- Active Directory: Create new users, add users to groups, knowledge of distribution and security groups.
- DNS: Flushing DNS on PC’s, identify what DNS server the PC is using.
- DHCP: Add reservations, determine if scope is full and find IP conflicts
- File Permissions: Adding, Modifying or Removing
- Group Policy: Identifying folder redirection, identifying and updating/verifying policy on PC
- Printers: Adding to server, installing drivers, locking down permissions and setting up scans to email and file.
- Barracuda Email Filter: Test LDAP and SMTP, Bypass rate control, whitelist by IP or Domain
- Microsoft Exchange: Setting an account to forward and delegating permissions on a mailbox, verifying services are started, making distribution groups and mail contacts, determine transport and storage limits
- Wireless: Navigating and using Meraki dashboard
- Kaseya: Reset passwords, manage registry, schedule scripts, FTP files using VNC and audit information
- Web Filtering: installing and uninstalling agent to PC
- Desktop Troubleshooting: starting and connecting PC to Remote Registry, connecting to Services, recreating user profile
- Dealer Management Systems: creating and terminating user accounts, setting department printers, installing Reynolds & Reynolds and CDK, modifying and configuring permissions
- Web Browsers: Software installation, resetting settings, setting compatibility views, configuring advanced settings
- VPN: Installation and setup of VPN Client and Anyconnect
- CRM: creating and terminating user accounts, configuring mail and modifying permissions
- Body Shop Software: Installing CCC one, configuring export/import settings, setting up Rome + RomeScan, configuring Insurance integration
Certifications: DELL Certifications, CompTIA A+
In order to learn more visit www.HelionTalent.com today!
Job Type: Full-time