Jeffrey Scott Concierge is looking to build a residential concierge team to manage the concierge desk at a luxury apartment community in Arlington, VA. You will be the first to meet our clients who will also be YOUR clients, so the first impression of the community will depend on you! The ideal candidate will be ready to be a team player and ready to contribute to the goal of enhancing the resident experience!
The Lead Concierge or “Team Lead” is selected based upon advanced leadership and customer service skills.
We are currently seeking a candidate for the 3:00pm - 11:00pm position Monday-Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an agenda for a planned resident event once a month due on the 10th of every month (JSC Event Proposal)
- Maintain regular contact with the Client Services Director to assure client-team satisfaction and also resolve any scheduling issues among the team
- Assist in the tracking of concierge team member attendance
- Aid management in the handling of conflicts in a timely manner
- Provide content and work with the Client Services Director to develop a monthly newsletter for the residents
- Provide information, recommendations, and booking services for a variety of resident and guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of operation for nearby businesses, community services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, restaurant reservations, spa appointments, shopping, sports events, cultural activities, and medical care
- Promote programs, outings, and events, encouraging participation and assisting residents and/or guests with registration
- Develop a rapport with the Property Manager to ensure satisfaction and establish a working partnership
- Develop relationships with local business owners and VIPs in order to fulfill requests
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and professional appearance as all team members are a visual representation of the property and management team
- Administrative duties as it relates to the concierge team
- Provide last minute coverage if someone calls out
- Other duties as assigned by the Client Services Director
To qualify for this position, you must possess at least 5 years of customer service experience or 3 years of previous concierge experience, excellent communication skills, an aptitude for multitasking and time management, the ability to resolve issues with a customer-focused orientation and a High school diploma (degree in the hospitality field and administrative skills are a plus). If well-qualified and interested, please forward a cover letter along with your resume today for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- customer service: 5 years (Required)
- concierge: 3 years (Preferred)