Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is seeking a highly seasoned Senior Program Coordinator who will exercise independent judgment in the needs assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, events, presentations and activities in partnership with the VP of Strategy, Leadership and Communications.
Job Duties (to include but not limited to):
- Develops and maintains systems and processes including: event calendars, participant registration, training records, data bases to track attendance, work plans and visual management boards.
- Helps design and learn training curriculum, materials and learning aids to facilitate learning and skill development.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two years administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proper grammar, professional writing, and editing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to be on-site at events (including early mornings, evenings and weekends).
To view full job posting, click on the link below:
Equal Employment Opportunity & e-Verify Employer
Job Type: Full-time