The Digital Platforms & Strategy team is responsible for Bank of America’s digital experiences across app and web. The DPS group is embarking on a multi-year strategic effort to re-envision how financial services are delivered via digital channels, which requires material technical, experience design, and business transformation efforts across multiple work teams. The Head of Digital Transformation will be responsible for leading cultural transformation in accordance with Scaled Agile while working in conjunction with program/portfolio management, engineering, product management, and experience design leadership teams.
Responsible for designing and implementing processes that align to SAFe execution methodologies for program/portfolio management, product management, and value stream implementation across multiple lines of businesses. This person will be comfortable coaching teammates at all levels and championing enterprise level change across people, process and technology. The ideal candidate has a winning attitude and can artfully navigate the organization. This person will lead tools implementation and training throughout the organization as well as develop a core knowledge base of best practices within the team.
- Proven track record managing across business and technology organizations implementing processes in accordance with the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Experience setting up a value stream based execution approach within large organizations
- Experience managing communications & status reporting across multiple organizational levels including Sr Executives
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology
- Proven leadership experience with a hands-on approach
- Demonstrated sense of personal and team accountability
- Ability to provide thought leadership and influence
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High customer orientation with the ability to build consensus
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environments
- 10+ years of Agile coaching and large scale transformation experience with track record of progressing levels of responsibility and complexity
- Experience working with organizations to plan and execute PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Financial Services or banking experience
- Excellent presentation skills, including expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset, administrative experience a plus
- SAFe Certification(s)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: