Anton Cabinetry is a custom cabinetry and architectural millwork company specializing in the design, fabrication and installation of commercial casework, architectural millwork and store fixtures throughout the United States.
More than Millwork:
- Competitive pay and benefits, Employee Assistance Programs, Financial & Legal Services, 401K Employer Matching, Paid Vacation and Holidays and more.
- Growth opportunities, career pathways and training opportunities.
- Job Location: 2002 W. Pioneer Parkway Pantego, Texas 76013
- Compensation: $15-$20/hr (depends on experience)
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday 6am-4pm, Friday 6am-3pm (occasional overtime)
As part of our production team, you will be a cabinet assembler, laminator, solid surface fabricator, or cabinet finisher.
What you'll do:
- Build cabinets, including but not limited to, installation of hardware and specialty items, and puttying and sanding, as well as adjusting drawers and doors to ensure proper specifications, quality and operational standards are met.
- Cut out cabinets as required.
- Laminate, file and clean countertops, cabinets, and cabinet components.
- Laminate panels, cut edging, laminate cabinets, trim strips, and complete any other laminate work for assigned jobs.
- Inspect that finished products meet Anton's quality standards and job specifications.
- Apply 5S principals to all aspects of the job.
- Proficiency with power and hand tools usage and care
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings, including accurate ability to measure and interpret size and part requirements from the drawings.
- Ability to use basic math functions, read a ruler and tape measure, and calculate appropriate amounts of materials.
- Ability to use computer record keeping and reporting applications.
- Knowledge of 5S concepts in day-to-day operations.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- 1+ years hands-on experience in fabricating and laminating laminate casework and assembly of custom millwork or casework.
- Ability to interpret CAD drawing requirements.
- Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of AWI quality standards
- Construction and/or woodworking vocational training.
- 5S training or lean concepts training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour