The receiving team members (RTM) primary objective is to drive sales and profit by receiving and processing merchandise deliveries. Merchandising Efficiency: RTM members are responsible for various tasks that surrounding operating efficiency including: pricing, merchandise handling, merchandise sensoring, stock processing, stockroom organization, floor recovery. Perform other duties as assigned.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
Merchandising Expectations- Merchandise processing/ operational efficiencies
- Must always have an upbeat, “can do” attitude and the ability to balance multiple priorities based on the needs of the team.
- Regular, dependable attendance & on time.
- Flexibility to work schedules based on business needs.
- Support and administer receipt and dispatch of merchandise and supplies according to company standards.
- Process merchandise ensuring items are floor ready, tagged, and ticketed.
- Protect company assets, adhering to merchandise security standards and respect company equipment.
- Maximize stockroom space and maintain the highest level of organization and efficiency.
- Place new merchandise on selling floor using floor maps and visual execution standards.
- Use appropriate guidance to ensure selling floor is set to company guidelines and expectations.
- Confirm correct customer facing signing is complete.
- Complete price changes, damages/salvages, job out/RTV.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized back office receiving and stockroom space.
- Must adhere to all company standards as provided in the Employee Handbook
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Supports team members, understanding how teamwork plays an important role in providing a positive customer experience
- High School diploma or equivalent..
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Excellent communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Friendly, outgoing and professional demeanor.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must adhere to all company standards as provided in Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to move around the selling floor freely for the length of the shift.
- Bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting may be required.
- Ability to use register systems and other technology as required
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Why Bloomingdale’s
- Saved Jobs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour