FSSI is currently looking for a Part Time Sorter on our 2nd Shift in our Santa Ana, CA location. The Sorter is responsible for sorting of mail from the mail insert machine.
SORTER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transfers sealed envelopes from insert machine to mail trays.
- Ensures all envelopes are stamped and sealed.
- Confirms mailing addresses and micro numbers are visible in envelope window.
- Places filled mail trays onto pallets.
- Ability to sort at more than one machine at a time.
- Assist machine operators with preparation work prior to start of each job.
- Assist machine operator with the clearing of stock and materials at the end of each job.
SORTER SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be dependable, reliable, and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, work at a fast pace, and produce accurate work.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must effectively communicate in English.
- Must effectively read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
To view other available job opportunities, check out our careers page at www.fssi-ca.com/company/careers.
See us in action here - https://www.fssi-ca.com/see-us-in-action
FSSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: