Meloni Hribal Tratner LLP is full-service public accounting firm seeking an experienced audit professional to join our growing and dynamic practice. Our firm offers audit, tax, and consulting services to diverse clients in a wide variety of industries. Our clients range from startups to middle-market enterprises, as well as entrepreneurs and prominent high net-worth individuals. We are among the largest accounting firms in Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.
- Collaborative work environment
- Fun, family-oriented atmosphere
- Firm-wide events to enhance a balanced working environment
- Great benefits package including employer provided health, 401K, profit sharing plan and cafeteria plan Competitive Paid Time Off policy
- Mentorship program at all levels
- Career development and tools for career growth
- Excellent long term growth opportunities
- 3 - 8+ years of experience in public accounting
- CPA licensed or completion of CPA exam
- Plan and review audit engagements, including supervision of staff, monitoring budgets and progress, and reporting status to team members
- Direct interaction with partners, managers and client personnel to discuss and resolve tax and accounting-related matters
- Computer skills including proficiency with U.S. GAAP knowledge and audit software
- Tax experience preferred
To apply, please email or fax your resume. No calls.
How many years of accounting experience do you have?
Have you completed the following lever of eductiaon: Bachelor's
Job Type: Full-time
- Auditing: 3 years
- accounting: 3 years
Required work authorization: