CitrusBits is a fast-growing, boutique mobile app development agency headquartered in the heart of Old Town in Pasadena, CA. We have enjoyed the distinction of being rated the #1 mobile app development agency in Los Angeles and San Francisco by Clutch.co. Our diverse and talented global team handcrafts exceptional mobile apps and digital experiences for venture capital backed startups and Fortune 500s across all major industries.
CitrusBits’ enterprise clientele includes: DuPont Innovation Labs, Zoetis, Harman Kardon, Burger King, Johnson and Johnson, Quiksilver, Samsung, Mercedes-Benz, VICE Media.
CitrusBits’ startup & SMB clientele includes: IrisVision, Champions Round, Fully Raw, Kedalion Therapeutics, and Chemowave.
Learn more about CitrusBits at: https://citrusbits.com
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Product Owner to join our brand-new office in Old Town Pasadena.
Required Qualifications and Technical Skills:
We are seeking a motivated, experienced, and energetic Digital Agile Product Owner (APO) to work on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team. The Agile Product Owner (APO) will guide multiple client projects through successive and iterative stages of discovery, definition, development, launch, and post-release support. The APO is responsible for driving the development of high-value capabilities for our clients. The successful candidate will, through the Agile methodology, closely collaborate with our clients, designers and engineering to ensure that each product is developed with close alignment to the needs of each client.
- Drive, develop, and incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Serve as client’s primary point of contact for up to three concurrent client engagements
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results, client feedback, and retrospectives
- Keep track of industry trends and introduce
- Collaborate with clients, our engineering team, and our design team to define products and implement innovative solutions
- Work with a global team on varying time schedules
- Agile Scrum and/or related Product Owner or Project Manager experience
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle for software products
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Precise, professional, and courteous written and spoken communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Familiarity/experience using JIRA, Slack, and Basecamp (or similar tools)
- Currently located in Los Angeles or Pasadena (or able to move here upon hiring)
- 2-3 years mobile app development experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- 2-3 years agency experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- 1-2 years management experience with direct supervision of other Product Owners, Product Managers/Specialists, or Project Managers
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company-sponsored education, networking, and professional certification opportunities available to all employees
- Generous vacation/PTO allotments
- Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
- Beautiful Class A prime office in Old Town Pasadena (surrounded by world-class dining and shopping)
- Free parking
This is a full-time position.
Please apply with a resume and links to any digital projects you have posted to the app stores. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Our team temporarily enjoys the flexibility to work remotely. Similarly, new hires will be provided the flexibility to work from home until CitrusBits management, according to local and state recommendations, asks employees to return to the office.
- Agile Project Management: 4 years (Required)
- Product Owner / Project Management: 6 years (Required)
- Digital Mobile Product: 3 years (Required)
- Pasadena, CA 91105 (Required)
- What is your anticipated annual salary for this role?
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19