Adecco Medical & Science is looking for a "Medical Assistant" for one our leading clients in San Francisco.
This will be one year contract.
- The primary responsibility of the Medical Assistant is to assist clinic providers to ensure efficient patient flow and maintain quality care.
- The Medical Assistant carries out clinician orders and performs/assists with patient care procedures and treatments.
- The clinical duties of the Medical Assistant are performed under the direct supervision of a registered nurse and/or supervising nurse practitioner or physician.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Completion of all requirements in a recognized Medical Assisting training program or completion of the minimal training requirements as outlined in Section 1366 of the Business and Professions Code required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of clinic staff and public required.
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of the patient care team is required.
- One to two years prior experience as a MA preferred.
To be considered for this role, please click "apply now" or you can send your most updated resume in MS-Word Format at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call at 650-745-0052. #LI-AS1