Apex Life Sciences is looking for a Maintenance Technician candidate for a leading aluminum producer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Contract to Hire Opportunity
- Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service in the manufacturing facility.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs preventative scheduled maintenance repairs.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Research, identify, order and maintain inventory of spare repair replacement parts
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Maintenance Technician: 5 years (Preferred)