Work where you choose to work because you are valued & challenged to advance your practice
JOIN OUR CREW!
Elevate Rehab is searching for independent, intrinsically motivated physical therapists to join our growing Lander, Riverton and/or Dubois, WY privately owned clinics. Advance your skills with challenging yet rewarding case loads while working side-by-side with highly skilled colleagues. Elevate Rehab offers a generous benefit package with flexibility in scheduling to ensure optimal LIFE-work balance for quality family time and the ability to explore our incredible outdoor recreational region.
- Interested in contributing to a team of highly skilled, dedicated and fulfilled therapists
- Strong interest in treating complex orthopedic diagnoses
- Advanced certification or desire to obtain further certifications, specifically CHT, OCS
- Possess or are eligible for Wyoming licensure
- Compassionate team player that values quality over quantity
- 3 private, local therapist owned clinics
- 2 Certified Hand Therapists (CHT)
- Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- MDT certified practitioner
- 2 Herman & Wallace trained pelvic floor specialist
- LSVT BIG certified practitioner for Parkinson’s Disease
- 2 ASTYM certified practitioners
- DME certified: allows fabrication of custom splints & braces to meet a patient’s individual needs
- State of the art technology in modern facilities, with the only BTE in the region.
Why Elevate? Elevate values our skilled staff, patients and referral sources.
- One-on-one direct delivery treatment model: We never double-book or use technicians to deliver patient care.
- Strong emphasis on staff skills development
- Excellent benefits: Our staff enjoys PTO, 9 paid holidays, Simple IRA retirement match, generous continuing education allowance, licensure and professional fees reimbursement. Full-time staff is eligible for our BCBS group health insurance plan.
- NO Non-Compete Clause: We believe a healthy work environment ensures quality employees want to continue to work with us of their own free accord.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume’/curriculum vitae and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN, Per diem
Pay: $72,000.00 - $92,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person