The Banquet Manager is responsible for managing and directing the Banquet and set-up staff
to assure that all banquets, meetings, etc., provide high levels of guest service and satisfaction.
Essential Supervisory Job Duties:
- Hires, orients, trains, and develops employees in his/her area of responsibility.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of employees in his/her area of responsibility.
- Evaluates employees in his/her area of responsibility in an objective and timely manner.
- Identifies the need for disciplinary action, consults with management and initiates
- appropriate discipline and follows through accordingly.
- Assures that all rooms are set up as specified and on time.
- Coordinates with the kitchen to assure food is ready on time.
- Works with the Sales and Catering Department to facilitate events.
- Participates in set up, serving etc. as needed.
- Maintains inventory and operational procedures of all audio visual equipment. Conducts monthly inventory of Banquet chairs, table cloths, skirting, silverware, cups, and glasses.
- Reviews billings and forwards to the Front Desk.
- Schedules employees to assure adequate coverage yet within budget.
- Essential Associate Job Duties:
- Improves him/her self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
- Promotes the Company, its Mission, Vision Statement, Values, programs and
- achievements to the public and other employees.
- Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings
- solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
- Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting, and encouraging other
- employees in any way possible.
- Understands and complies with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
- Banquet Management: 1 year (Preferred)