On Target Firearms & Indoor Range LLC is offering a great opportunity to individuals with strong work ethic and positive attitudes. This position requires individuals who can maintain a store front, assist in general maintenance, and provide assistance in the range as a Range Safety Officer.
Job skills/ Requirements:
- Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering assistance.
- Providing customers with knowledge of Firearms, accessories, ammunition and the sport of shooting.
- Basic computer knowledge; individual must be able to check customers into range, process payments with cash, credit/debit, gift cards.
- Arrange/ display merchandise
- Keep retail, lounge and range area tidy
- Willingness to learn all aspects of range safety
- Have basic knowledge of firearms
- Able to communicate with sales team and upper management of customer service issues
- Individual must have a flexible schedule. Hires will either have morning or evening shifts, and be able to work retail hours which include weekends and some holidays.
- Time-management skills necessary.
- LTC for MA Residents.
Range Safety Officer Class negotiable upon employment.
Candidates must be 21 years of age or older. Morning shifts (10am-3pm) and evening shifts (3-close) available.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour