United States,New York,Long Island City
Yes, 10 % of the Time
The Global Consumer Marketing (GCM) organization is the marketing leadership function for Citi’s Global Consumer Bank.GCM develops and executes the global brand strategy for Citi’s consumer businesses and partners with Lines of Business and Regional/Local Markets define and execute integrated marketing strategies that will move our marketing from "sell" to "buy". We strive to create a GCB expression of the Citi brand and marketing experiences, which in turn drives client-led growth and ensures Citi is recognized as an industry-leading global brand in the markets in which we operate.
The Global Social Platforms team sits within the GCM organization and partners with various teams both within GCM and in the LOBs and regions. The Global Social Platforms Manager will be responsible to:
- Liaise with the vendor (Sprinklr) as well as functional partners internally (e.g., Procurement, Legal, Compliance, Information Security and Finance) on all contract and other vendor management matters; monitoring vendor performance relative to SOW terms; organizing business reviews with vendor and key internal stakeholders.
- Manage Sprinklr platform access and training authorized users; consulting on and coordinating the development of tools, widgets, API integrations and other functionality to support Citi’s social media objectives, including owning platform configuration to support GCB’s priorities, standards, measurement framework and reporting objectives
- Provide day-to-day support to local and regional social media teams in applying global standards, playbooks and measurement frameworks to individual markets; and conducting annual review.
- Assist in monitoring competitive and industry best practices as well as lessons from Citi-executed social media programs to refresh and update trainings, playbooks, standards and related internal guidance documents on at least an annual basis, or as needed.
- Conduct research/information, and provide thought leadership, share best practices on use cases of Sprinklr - and assist in sharing to cross functional teams, including Social Servicing, Global Consumer Marketing, Operations & Technology, and global regions.
- Partner with Global Content and Digital Marketing team to deliver innovative approaches rooted in results.
- Manage the development of tools, platforms, API integrations and other functionality to support Citi’s social media objectives.
- Leveraging Citi global measurement framework, assist with markets as they measure, analyze, and compile reports for management showing results (ROI) and build business case for continued development and use of social media channels globally.
- Become an advocate for Citi and the individual markets in the social media space, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate across multiple groups and functions.
- Monitoring competitive, industry best practices, social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy as well as lessons from Citi-executed social media programs to refresh and update trainings, playbooks, standards and related internal guidance documents on at least an annual basis, or as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- 3-5 years’ work experience in social media from a marketing and technology perspective
- Knowledge of, passion for and experience working in digital/social media (specifically Sprinklr)
- Broad-based thinking about new and innovative ways that brands can engage with existing and prospective Clients in social
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms, in terms of managing a branded identity as well as marketing and targeting capabilities available to brands
- Proven experience implementing social media continuity programs and campaigns leveraging paid, owned and earned tactics across multiple social platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to look at the broader perspective as it relates to business strategy
- Experience managing multiple external agencies/vendors to consistently and effectively deliver world-class strategies based on consumer insights with measureable results
- Strong interpersonal skills, influence managementand collaborative working style – ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills – both written and presentation; solid judgment when working
- With senior executives within NA Consumer, across Citi and at external companies with whom we partner
- Entrepreneurial and energetic – engaged in new trends and ideas, keeps abreast of digital innovations; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations
- Diligent about the details; gets hands dirty – enjoys rolling up sleeves and figuring things out!