WHO WE ARE:
Incorta delivers the industry's first hyper-converged analytics platform. We are the fastest way to analyze complex data which powers business decisions in seconds not weeks. Incorta is on a mission to bring quicker, better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Incorta, from our great products and technologies to our ease of doing business and support.
The Enterprise Field Sales role brings large enterprise companies to Incorta by helping them see the transformation possible with the Incorta platform and justifying the purchase through a compelling use case and ROI.
- Define and execute a sales strategy for your territory
- Present and differentiate Incorta's hyper-converged analytics platform
- Use your curiosity to uncover new and valuable use cases
- Help prospects understand how they can solve problems using the speed at which our platform powers business decisions
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly/quarterly quota and activity objectives
- 10+ years of relevant sales experience in your territory
- A consultative and curiosity oriented sales approach
- Experience selling innovative technology in early stage companies
- An understanding of how to work with partners to scale your business
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
We could tell you that we're building something that truly optimizes the way business intelligence is done. Or, that we're backed by marquee VC's such as Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins. All true, but the real reason you will want to come work for Incorta is that you'll be part of an early team that is building a game-changing analytics product that will allow companies to answer complex questions in seconds...not days or weeks like the current solutions.
Incorta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.