Who we are:
Pablito is an early-stage transportation startup based out of Los Angeles. Our mission is to disrupt highway traffic through better means of sustainable and economic travel. We are a premium shuttle service that will operate from city-to-city within Southern California.
About the role:
We are currently looking for sales interns looking to work with us at Pablito. We are looking for go-getter’s, hungry individuals that will push the boundaries on their careers and skills by joining a startup team. The Pablito Sales representative will be reaching out to Universities, Corporations and Event Centers. This role requires a high degree of talent and genuine confidence.
Pablito is looking for a sales-oriented person who knows the Los Angeles area well and is not afraid of cold calling or closing deals both in person and over the phone. Your goal will be to establish partnerships with universities and signing up new enterprises as well as manage all communications thereafter.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Succesfully sell the Pablito experience to Universites/Companies
- Manage all communications with prospect clients
- Convert phone leads into meetings
- Report daily to co-founders and head of operations
- Must have 1 year or less left of school
- Ability to work 3 business days a week
- Must live in Los Angeles area
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- You can handle the chaos of a new company and work autonomously when needed
- Resourcefulness and adaptability; creative problem solving is a must
- Excellent writing email skills and phone sales communication
- Positive attitude and a desire to win
- You are adaptable and coachable. Failure simply isn't an option
- Excellent communication skills - no fear on the phone
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Prior sales experience/ knowledge of national markets preferred.
Just to make sure you thoroughly read our post, please also include your answer to "Do you hate LA traffic and why?" in your cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Commission