- 3+ years of experience as a controller
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proficiency in QuickBooks software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
Physical Requirements: Able to lift up to 30lbs
Oversees: Accounting Staff
This position is involved in most aspects of the business accounting function including general
ledger, budgets, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and banking.
Definition of Responsibility:
- General ledger – maintain general ledger, monthly financial statements with analytics and assist with company projections and budgets.
- Accounts receivable - invoicing, deposits, collections and statements.
- Accounts payable – purchase orders, vendor invoices and payments.
- Payroll – bi-weekly payroll submission, payroll deposits, payroll tax reports.
- Banking – daily banking, loan activity.
- Other – intercompany activities and reporting.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Required)