Revel Systems, founded in 2010, is a feature-rich business platform that accelerates merchant success. Designed to maximize security, stability, ease of use, and service delivery, Revel’s ecosystem replaces bulky, expensive legacy solutions with a quick, intuitive iOS-based POS platform that combines cloud-based technology and the mobility of the iPad. We have partnered with amazing clients including In-N-Out, Kara’s Cupcakes, China Live, Cinnabon, and many more! The company is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with remote offices worldwide.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Expectations and Tasks
- Should be able to own and publish web projects
- Collaborate with web team on large scale projects
- Looking for individuals who are self-led and curious developers
There will be a short code test during the interview process that shouldn't take more than 30 minutes, but you will need to do this without the Internet. Please apply with a demo website or link to a Github/Bitbucket etc. portfolio.
- Experience with preprocessors such as Sass/Less a must.
- Applicant should be able to build their own task runner using Gulp, Grunt, or Webpack.
- Junior developer should have a fairly strong grasp on one of the popular frontend js frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, or Meteor. Please demonstrate this with a working application in production.
- Experience developing in Wordpress, or with backend languages such as PHP, Ruby, and/or Python is a plus.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Any applicant should have an innate curiosity for emerging best practices in web development.
- Experience with Instapage, Marketo, and/or Salesforce a plus.
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic and open environment, Revel also offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, and vision plans; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, cell phone allowance and more!
- Paid vacation in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Weekly happy hours in the office