Job Summary & Intro:
CESA 5 is seeking a full-time project assistant to assist with duties within the School Improvement (Curriculum & Instruction) department. The Project Assistant serves as the assistant to the Department Director, provides oversight to the daily office-related operations of the department, and provides clerical/program assistant type support for designated staff.
- Coordinates all purchases of supplies and equipment for the Department in conjunction with the Executive Assistant or other related staff.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings as directed by the Department Director.
- Completes routine paperwork and reporting as directed by the Department Director.
- Processes registrations, invoices, and other related paperwork as directed by the Department Director.
- Attends trainings to perform designated tasks as directed by the Department Director.
- Maintains updated email lists as directed by the Department Director.
- Maintains records, directories, and other related documentation as directed by the Department Director.
- Gathers information, assembles, and produces reports and other documentation as directed by the Department Director.
- Submits information for the monthly newsletter in conjunction with Department staff.
- Serves as a backup for tasks completed by other project assistants as directed by the Agency.
- Provides clerical support to various projects as directed by the Department Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Projects a positive attitude and image to customers, partners, and the public.
- Possesses and demonstrates positive interpersonal communication skills.
- Pursues continuous professional improvement.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding internal matters of the Agency and complies with legal confidentiality requirements.
- Complies with Agency rules, regulations, policies, procedures, practices and administrative directives.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skill
- Possesses high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in administrative support or related field.
- Skilled in Google and office applications including word processing, spreadsheets, powerpoint
- Possesses valid driver's license.
- Ability to operate current office technology and machines.
- Knowledge of current office procedures, techniques, and terminology.
- Ability to process data accurately at an above average pace on various computer platforms and software.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with other staff.
Job Type: Full-time