Stautzenberger College is looking for a curriculum developer for their new Diploma in Carpentry program. Candidates must have experience in Carpentry.
This position is a contract position, which means that you are paid by course, and not by the hour, and will not be eligible to receive overtime pay. A check will be paid to you upon delivery to the Company of the final agreed upon course materials which include, but are not limited too:
· Course learning objectives
· Textbook selection / articles for weekly readings
· PowerPoint content for each course
· Weekly quizzes and answer key
· Final Exam and answer key or Final Project
· Weekly graded homework assignments and rubric
· Writing assignment that utilizes the learning resources (on-line or on-ground)
· Weekly critical thinking discussion questions
· Externship check list for completion by externship site, if applicable
· Uploading content to the appropriate location in our learning management system.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Carpentry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Curriculum development: 1 year (Preferred)