Full-timeEstimated: $31,000 - $42,000 a year
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
1. Proof of high school graduation/GED equivalent.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in applied technology (Microsoft Office).
3. Demonstrated proficiency in general office management and procedures.
4. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have a high level of integrity regarding student records, employment records, and campus issues.
5. Must be self-motivated, possess the ability to work under pressure, able to handle multiple tasks, and work collaboratively.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$25,369 – CP4
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020
1. Process correspondence for counselors.
2. Provide clerical support to assist with the efficient operation of the counselors.
3. Assist with enrollment of new students/schedules.
4. Coordinate and maintain scholarships available for which students may apply.
5. Schedule appointments and assemble materials for meetings.
6. Type and disperse counseling office communications.
7. Assist in preparing for special projects.
8. Maintain files and supplies for counselors.
9. Assist in creating transcript check forms.
10. Organize materials for counselors prior to student registration.
11. Disseminate timely and correct information to students and parents.
12. Schedule appointments for parent teacher conferences.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the Counselor or Administrative Staff.
14. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress; tolerate moderate noise levels; work with frequent interruptions. Repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer, prolonged sitting.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications accepted year round
Applying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for a Campus Secretary position as they become available in the district
Applications will be reviewed however, Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.