We are looking for a flexible, part-time Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the brand building and marketing efforts of our agency and our clients at our office in Bergen County NJ. As the first person in this role, this is an opportunity to shape the direction and structure of the agency.
This flexible position aligns with our beliefs that it’s our responsibility to take care of the people who work for us. This means giving you the freedom to have a deep impact at work, the flexibility to work from home when it matters, paid vacation for all positions whether or not they are part-time, and a commitment to your growth personally and professionally.
We are looking for a hands-on, collaborative, creative, and analytical go getter. You will work directly with our founder, advisors and clients to initiate, execute and manage brand marketing, strategy, execution, analytics, and reporting - helping us achieve fast and sustainable growth.
As a part of our tight-knit team, you will have an impact in nearly all areas of our agency while diving into the details of executing on strategies, campaigns and initiatives. You will maintain the vision for the overall marketing ecosystem while ensuring no detail falls through the cracks.
- Perform detailed brand and marketing audits of clients full ecosystem to educate clients and make recommendations
- Management, execution and reporting on email marketing campaigns, performance based marketing, social media campaigns, web analytics and SEO
- Reporting and optimization of customer journeys online and offline
- Managing social and community communications to drive measurable results
- Overseeing and managing details of omnichannel campaigns and how each tactic relates to each other
- Research and development of new content for websites, blogs, social media platforms, etc
- Updating of marketing materials to be used across various media platforms
- Leverage analytics to continuously improve usability, design, content and conversion across all channels.
THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- To thrive, you need to be in a fluid and demanding start-up environment
- You have an agency or marketing background but are ready for something new
- You have the drive to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and peers
- You have a deep understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social, out-of-home, in store, PR, sponsorship, and alternative marketing
- You’re excited to collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage third-party vendors
- You have a solid knowledge of content marketing, SEO, social networking, email marketing, and CRM
- You maintain a thorough understanding of MS Office. (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- You have some understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Your friends compliment you for always paying attention to every detail
- You are self-motivated with consistent follow-through
- Flexibility & Work/Life Balance: You’ll have a desk at our gorgeous office in Ho-Ho-Kus but up to 50% of the work can be done from home if you choose. ( This position is for approximately 20 - 25 hours per week.)
- Impact: Everyday you’ll be the one pushing marketing processes, projects and partners forward. Your significance in the company will be almost instant. You’ll matter to use more than you can imagine.
- Education & Growth: We love learning. We’ve got stacks and stacks of books, company Audible accounts and library of online classes. Boredom is not a thing here.
- Paid Vacation: You’ll get four weeks of paid vacation because we want people who have full, happy lives.
- Career Planning and Growth: Quarterly career planning sessions to make sure we’re always in alignment with your growth goals, life goals and career goals
Brazen Branding is a boutique brand strategy and consulting agency. We work with founders to make their people, products and businesses better.
We’re a small team focused on creating impact for our clients and their customers. Our main clients are consumer brands in food, beauty and wellness.
THE OFFICE…. We’ve got a super casual open office with unlimited coffee, tea, water and healthy snacks. We’re < 2 blocks from the Ho-Ho-Kus train station, we have parking and we’re walking distance from a dozen restaurants.You can see some of our work here: https://vimeo.com/264707699
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Branding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analytics / Reporting: 1 year (Preferred)