Part Time Customer Service In Home Phone Representative
This is your opportunity to work from home. Our company is growing and hiring Part Time. Looking for flexibility up to 20-25 hours per week with the ability to be a remote in home Customer Service Phone Representative at $12 per hour. Needing English and Spanish speaking representatives!
At HelloGym, our people, and their commitment to service, make the difference. Join us in this commitment as a Customer Service In Home Phone Representative in our Fitness Service and Sales Department. Our training will prepare you to work from home with ease while still feeling part of the team.
Do you enjoy talking on the phone? Are you empathetic and eager to help people set up appointments and manage their membership accounts? Are you the jokester, think you're punny (or funny), eager to make someone's day? If you have amazing customer service skills with the ability to lead and control a conversation, APPLY NOW!! We want you to be part of our team as a Customer Service Phone Representative in our Fitness Service and Sales Department at HelloGym. Engage and assist with a positive and energetic attitude using some of your wit and banter while on the phone.
Our core values of doing the right thing, owning the outcome of each conversation, exhibiting teamwork to contribute to our fun and upbeat atmosphere, and working at your top level of excellence has driven our employees to have the ultimate communication experience with our callers!
We have a great incentive program to boost your drive and eagerness to do a great job, as well as a Fitness Reimbursement Program to promote health! We also have career development programs to nurture your skills and abilities in a growing company.
Right now, we are looking for availability Monday-Friday between 10:00 AM-10:00 PM Est, Saturday and Sunday 11am-3pm Est with Part Time availability up to 20-25 hours per week. You must possess the amazing ability to be accountable to your shifts, coworkers and the business. Our training will prepare you to work from home with ease. Our MI area manager is in Midland and will be your direct contact as well as having the occasional need to meet for meetings, receive equipment, ongoing training, etc...
In this role, you will:
Deliver excellent service as the first point of contact to our customers
- Answer inbound phone calls, identify and resolve caller needs, and provide information with amazing customer service
- Make outbound appointment setting calls from already generated inquiries
- Maintain accurate and useful database records
- Manage and Monitor Chat and deliver the same amazing customer service as taking calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Have a designated quiet and approved in home workspace
- Have a secondary work place in case your approved home space has technical difficulties
- Meet the wired internet speed requirements (tested before hiring) No Satellite Internet
- Receive inbound calls
- Place outbound follow-up calls
- Answer SMS messages
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues about accounts for the customers
- Perform basic account maintenance activities
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to type 40 wpm+
- Ability to work on a computer for extended hours as scheduled
- Ability to speak on the phone and send follow up emails for extended hours as scheduled
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Previous telesales experience a plus, but not require
- Fitness industry experience a PLUS!
HelloGym offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
HelloGym is an Equal Opportunity Employer.