Position Summary: Responsible for developing and establishing relationships with Physicians, Staff and Referral Coordinators to ensure Vitalogy Skincare is at the forefront when considering a Dermatology practice. Produces and executes strategies to match health care requirements with proper marketing strategies. Works seamlessly with marketing team to ensure the most effective and efficient way to reach target markets and build brand awareness. Coordinates and implements referral base management, community outreach and marketing initiatives (ex. public relations, advertising, etc.) to increase physician referrals and patient census for the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the marketing database in each of the areas surrounding Vitalogy Skincare offices, including new providers, and staff changes with primary emphasis on the referral coordinator(s), and nurses.
- Places weekly emphasis on visiting Providers in the areas surrounding each office with a goal of 40 contacts per week during 4 days of on- site marketing.
- Develops relationships with Physicians, staff and Referral Coordinator(s) to ensure that Vitalogy Skincare is top of mind when making referrals to a dermatology practice.
- Tracks referral trends and perform monthly and quarterly evaluation on trends.
- Plans and attends local and regional marketing events, actively seeking out new opportunities for skin screenings and community-based events to increase Vitalogy Skincare’s direct to consumer marketing efforts.
- Strategically develops and implements action plans to obtain maximum growth in new patients for all Vitalogy locations.
- Minimum of three years Business to Business sales experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical sales
Education, Licensure & Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, communications or business administration required
- Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Must be well-organized, open-minded, decisive, and flexible.
- Must be able to create and maintain organizational budget.
- Exemplary communication abilities and business acumen required, as well as acute marketing talents and knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Excellent writing skills and extensive computer experience are necessary.
- Knowledge of concepts of marketing including market research, product development, marketing communications, selling, and public relations.
- Knowledge of health care industry, including all aspects of dermatology and medical spa practices and services.
- Knowledge of medical insurance and basic health-care industries necessary.
- Knowledge of emerging medical trends and technology is strongly desired.
- Skill in developing and implementing marketing presentations.
- Skill in developing and conducting needs analysis and satisfaction surveys.
- Ability to read and interpret marketing contracts.
- Ability to organize and analyze information and present alternatives.
- Must have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals necessary.
- Must be able to travel locally and regionally.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
ADA Compliance: The Company is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act. As part of this effort, reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of positions sought or held. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)