Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.
This is an exciting opportunity to represent a fast growing organic food and wellness start-up. As a Field Equipment Technician, you will provide customer service in the field and regularly perform scheduled maintenance of client sites, as well as being available to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair refrigeration, coffee and various hot and cold beverage machines, including coffee, water, various cold drinks, Kombucha, beer and wine outside the regular maintenance schedule (emergencies).
This role is a 3 to 6 month contract role. Will discuss during interview process.
- Provides highest level of service to the customer and professionally communicates the service needed to dedicated Happiness Manager for location
- Responsible for executing inspections, periodic inspections, periodic maintenance, and emergency repairs of kitchen equipment in customer facilities
- Properly troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs commercial cooking, refrigeration, and various hot and cold beverages machines
- Communicates with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnosing problems with equipment
- Develops schedules for periodic inspections and maintenance of kitchen equipment at multiple customer locations
- Communicates via email, prior to maintenance visit with client's contact (office manager, etc). AND provides clients with a post-visit email, reporting on service provided as well as any findings during the visit.
- Develops Authorized Materials List (AML) for kitchen equipment based off of manufacturer's recommendations
- Coordinates with O&M Service Manager and Procurement team to order replacement parts and replenishment of the Authorized Materials List (AML) for kitchen equipment
- Install all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner
- Carry out different administrative duties
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly checklists on building(s)
- Follows safe work practices and accident prevention procedures
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, organization and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Flexible work schedule/hours
- Take charge' attitude, problem solver, deadline driven
- Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times
- Must have the capacity to take initiative when problems arise and adaptable
- Tactful and must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to support and contribute to team goal
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
- Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying (up to 75 pounds)
- Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning for the better part of 8 hours
- Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hands tools
- Must be highly safety conscious
- Excellent organizational skills, must be motivated, a self-starter, and able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for over two years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!