St. Mark's World INC is an experienced provider of Physical Therapist Assistants in an outpatient clinic in Jamaica , NY .
We have an immediate opening and we are now hiring a Physical Therapist Assistant to provide rehabilitation services in an outpatient facility which is located in Jamaica NY.
The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for providing physical therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased independence and functioning under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the physical therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Physical Therapist.
- Observing patients during treatments to compile and evaluate data on their responses and progress and provide results to the Physical Therapist in person or through progress notes.
- Conferring with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, or coordinating treatment.
- Transporting patients to and from treatment areas, lifting and transferring them according to positioning requirements.
- Administering active or passive manual therapeutic exercises, therapeutic massage, aquatic physical therapy, or heat, light, sound, or electrical modality treatments, such as ultrasound.
- Physical Therapist Assistant License and Registration in NY state.
- Updated Medical Records.
- Valid CPR Certificate.
Candidates can apply through the following link:
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Full Time Opportunity: