We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
As a Senior Product Manager, your job will be focused on building Marketplace products that balance efficiency and quality. This individual will work in collaboration with engineering, machine learning, data science, and cross functional teams across the company, to deliver solutions that ensure every unit of work is offered to the shopper best suited to deliver the highest quality of fulfillment.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, machine learning, data science, operations, marketing, and more
- Drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for Marketplace that balances marketplace efficiency and fulfillment quality
- Work across product, engineering and cross functional teams to build a roadmap and execute against that vision
- Work closely with Engineering, Machine Learning and Data Science teams to build, experiment, iterate and launch product features and optimization models that can ensure the highest quality of fulfillment
- Communicate product plans, launches and results to a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Legal, Policy, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams
- 4+ years in Product Management at a technology company, working on an algorithmic or analytically focused area
- Experience building high performance, real time data driven, machine learning products at scale
- Good Analytical and Communication skills including the ability to define and unpack multiple inter-related metrics, and clearly communicate the outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Masters' or advanced degrees, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline.
Experience delivering impact backed by data in multi sided marketplaces, On-demand Gig Platforms, or similar dynamic real time problems Experience in influencing and building out multi year strategy and leading cross-functional initiatives
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
CA, NY, CT, NJ
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states