Work for a growing national company as a Field Technician and learn latest trends in the Smart Home industry.
As a field tech you will be working on installing, serving and integrating Smart Home products in Baltimore and surrounding areas.
Work independently or in small teams in residential and commercial settings.
Learn and gain expertise in latest trends and products in Home Automation space.
Install smart home devices such as:
- smart thermostats
- smart smoke alarms
- smart cameras
- smart lights
- smart door locks
- smart door bells
- smart garage door openers
- and many other devices
Must have own transportation and tools
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- hvac: 1 year (Preferred)
- low voltage: 3 years (Preferred)
- home automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- locksmith: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education