Sign on bonus for positions based on billable hours requirement for those that qualify.
A new career for the new year? Achieving True Self wants to invest in you!
Achieving True Self (ATS) wants to be a part of your professional journey!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)/ABA Behavior Consultant (BC)
At ATS, you will be able to use your knowledge and experience to make an impact on the life of a child. You will be a part of a supportive organizational culture focused on developing and retaining team members. You will have the ability to collaborate with like minded professionals and opportunities for continuing education to build your knowledge and skills. You will feel empowered to thrive, contribute, and ultimately feel appreciated.
Where is ATS located?
What are the benefits of working with Achieving True Self?
- We offer bi-weekly, competitive pay, along with paid time off, and floating holidays for those who qualify.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement options, as well as supplemental insurance and short term disability plans for those who qualify.
- We offer an entirely free and confidential employee assistance program that gives you access to mental health, financial health, legal services, and wellness benefits that can be used for you and your family. This includes a discount program too!
- You are paid indirect time for travel reimbursement, training and mentoring; included in your total weekly hours.
- You will have case loads that support an ability to provide clinical excellence to your young clients within your desired locations. At ATS, we strive for work/life balance.
- We “Hire to Retire” providing you with the tools necessary to grow and advance with Achieving True Self. Tuition discounts, graduate program partnerships, and continued education and supervision opportunities.
- We celebrate differences and thrive on diversity. We are committed to an inclusive-company culture, where team members can thrive and feel valued.
- You will experience cohesive team work that includes daily operational and administrative support.
- We provide a company laptop to record your data collection and analytics during sessions.
The best perk we can offer is to provide you with a chance to make a difference in young lives while working with talented and dedicated people who love what they do.
What Qualifications Do I Need to Join the ATS Team?:
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCaBA certification
- Be licensed as a Behavior Specialist/Analyst.
- At least 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services AND at least 12 credits in ABA from an accredited college or university
- At least 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services under a BCBA AND a minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA
- An inherent desire to train, supervise and develop new BHTs and RBTs, to help support exceptional clinical outcomes for our kiddos.
- A valid driver's license with proof of car insurance and a good driving record is required.
- New grads are encouraged to apply!
What are the responsibilities of an ATS BCBA/BC?
- Be able to smile, laugh, have fun, play, be silly, nurture, have compassion, forgive, be present, be open, and make learning fun for your young clients.
- Delivering exceptional, consumer-focused, evidence-based treatment through ethical interactions.
- Emphasizing individual motivation and engagement to create the space for ongoing progress.
- Completing initial evidence-based assessments and reassessments per deadline.
- Assessing the family’s and consumer's strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences.
- Implementing individualized treatment and behavior intervention plans, facilitating skill transfer to all caregivers.
- Maintaining and completing data collection and treatment records.
- Be a steward of ATS’s mission, vision, values, and beliefs.
Who is ATS, and What is our Mission?
Achieving True Self is passionately cultivating and inspiring growth through the delivery of evidenced based treatment to assist individuals, families, organizations and their surrounding communities to achieve their self-defined goals. Through a supportive organizational culture focused on developing and retaining team members, we are determined to change the world by instilling hope and helping each person whose life we touch achieve their truest self.
*Bonus to be paid out after 90 days in the field.
People matter. A concept so simply stated, yet powerfully embraced.
Achieving True Self is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that celebrates differences and thrives on diversity. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of their age, ancestry, color, citizenship status, creed, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, orientation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any protected category or characteristic prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Please describe in 2-3 sentences your professional experience working with children or individuals with disabilities.
- Tell us why you are excited for this job opportunity.
- BCBA (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road