RCM Solutions delivers project management and systems engineering solutions, driven by tailored best practices and which meet or exceed mission performance goals, to the US government. Our highly skilled and credentialed staff partner with organizations through a strategic process backed by the right methodology to enable on-time and on-budget success.
With our innovative, integrated approach, RCM Solutions is committed to helping our clients achieve high performance and measurable results for mission-specific, as well as mission support goals. Our solutions include developing prevention tactics, streamlining intelligence gathering, and maximizing new technologies. We have broad industry knowledge and proven experience helping organizations consolidate systems and maximize workforce performance.
This is a Program Analyst position that will support an exciting and rewarding contract with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Infrastructure Protection (IP), Protective Security Coordination Division (PSCD).
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of task management to include assigning tasks, drafting responses, tracking approvals, compiling input, and editing responses to both ad hoc requests for information and recurring tasks.
- Preparing accurate responses to high-priority requests for information originating from a wide-variety of entities, to include the White House, Office of Management and Budget, the Government Accountability Office, Congress, and other Federal agencies.
- Maintaining a high-degree of familiarity with relevant policies, style guides, and organizational initiatives.
- Proofread all task responses and associated documents going outside of the division to ensure quality control.
- Supporting the development and implementation of approaches to communications, outreach, and strategy development.
- Developing, tracking, and analyzing program performance metrics.
- Developing, reviewing, and editing:
- Strategic planning documents
- Policy guidance
- Implementation guidelines
- Memorandum, reports, fact sheets, presentations, and data calls
- Creating and maintaining continuity documents to include standard operating procedures, workflows, task trackers, and checklists.
- Coordinating with External Affairs on the production and approval of products such as brochures and videos.
- Other duties as assigned.
At minimum, the qualifications are:
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, a team player, flexible, and work well under short time constraints. At minimum, the qualifications are:
- Active Secret Clearance (with NO investigations currently pending)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience (preferably in a front office, communications, or executive secretariat role)
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Writing and editing skills (a writing sample should be submitted upon request)
- Analytic, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to communicate clearly through writing and verbally with various levels of Federal employees, managers, and contractors on a daily basis to brief the status of open tasks, request guidance, and to coordinate task responses through the approval process.
- DHS Suitability/Fitness
- Experience using SharePoint
- Familiarity with Section 508 requirements
RCM Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secret Security Clearance