Provide counseling service to assist clients to overcoming substance use and abuse problems. Counseling may be provided as stand alone therapy or in combination with therapy in group setting. Responsible for developing and monitoring the clients assessment, individual treatment plan progress throughout the course of treatment.
1. Lead individual and group counseling sessions
2. Enlist the principles and processes of active listening while assessing the ability, personality and affective disorder of the client.
3. Understand and utilizes the knowledge of principles, methods and procedures for diagnosis, treatment and to asses and assist clients with chemical dependency.
4. Work closely with staff when developing and monitoring individual treatment plans and care coordination .
5. Provide counseling therapy to clients as appropriate to their individual needs.
Job Type: Full-time