As a Director of Finance-Services at Insight, you’ll play a critical role in managing corporate financial analysis and budgeting cycles, in addition to providing leadership to other members of the corporate finance team and executives across the business. In this role, you’ll be focused on advising and assisting with the overall growth initiatives in our professional services organization.
This is a dynamic and high profile position requiring you to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and strong communication skills.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Lead a team of 7 teammates focused on financial planning and analysis for our Services business, acting as a key advisor to executives across the business, helping them manage the business and guide decision making.
- Development and management of relevant value-added reporting and analysis that caters to the needs of service delivery, sales, executive and board audiences.
- Multi-year planning for key strategic category
- Solution offering development and pricing
- Helping paint the story of business transformation within this unit
- Lead annual budget process for services category
- Staffing as well as line of business revenue and profit budgets that drive sales and delivery budgets and quotas
- Project bookings, closing and delivery analysis to drive actions necessary to meet goals
- Lead development of business intelligence and services management systems to support management and reporting of key business drivers across the many services offerings in the portfolio
- Project profitability at detail, category and client portfolio levels
- Labor utilization and forecasting
- Line of business profitability analysis
- Client and partner analysis
- Integration and support of multiple tools sets that support this business and lead to financial outcomes
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly financial analysis that reports progress of services business for each stakeholder
- Support (as necessary) accounting processes in monthly close process
- Support (as necessary) the review of compensation matters related to services
- Lead, recruit and develop talent to ensure appropriate technical skills, business coverage and finance alignment to the strategic and operational needs of the business.
- Represent finance related to services in front of many audiences, with ability to know the details and articulate key messages at appropriate level to the immediate audience.
- Persuade internal audiences as relates to opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency, process and profitability.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; Master’s degree preferred; 10+ years’ experience in FP&A in leadership roles.
- Experience in project-based professional services business, managed services, and/or consulting.
- Integrated systems experience across CRM, statements of work databases, ServiceNow, PMIS, and project management and SAP ERP systems.
- Experience managing projects across multiple systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; outstanding analytical and writing skills.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries
- $6.7 billion in revenue for 2017
- 8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)