Brinks Home Security™is a proven leader in the smart home technology and residential security industries, providing cutting-edge products and alarm monitoring services to more than one million customers throughout North America. We are currently seeking 4 motivated and dynamic
Technician Services Representative.**
Our brand promise delivers on 4 core principles:
- Integrity in Action: Be True, Be Responsive, Be Accountable
- Sense of Urgency: Every Moment Matters
- Relentless Discipline: Rigor, Precision and Excellence in Every Single Action
- Results Matter: Account to Customers, Employees & Stakeholders
Join our team of trusted security advisors and providers and help us create more secure smart home customers.
Essential Job Functions: Through previous background and experience the candidate must demonstrate, with or without an accommodation, the ability to...
- Handle inbound calls from field technicians needing to complete work orders, receive confirmation of signals, or update job/account info.
- Register cell units, issue confirmation numbers for communication test sent by technicians, process two-way voice test, build accounts for field technicians, etc.
- Employee will navigate multiple vendor websites, and internal applications in order to complete job functions.
- Provide basic troubleshooting of two-way or communication issues.
- Work specials projects assigned by management.
- Responsible for accurate data entry of customer’s info, system info, and equipment in order to ensure proper dispatch in the event of an actual alarm.
- Agent will accurately clear technician from job to ensure time on site is captured for billing purposes
- Agent will capture any comments or issues as stated by technician(s) to ensure potential issues are followed up on and resolved.
- Responsible for registration of cellular communication devices allowing for transmission of signals in the event of an actual alarm.
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to navigate multiple windows with ease
- Ability to type 35+ WPM
- Must be able to succesfully pass analytical assessment (74% or higher)
- Data entry experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral communications
Start Date: 7/9/18
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent