- Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients.
- Insures that patient information is collected.
- Interviews incoming patient or representative and enters information required for admission into computer database. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments.
- Responsible for the overall compiling and maintaining of medical records.
- High School graduate
- Medical background (preferred)
- Registered Health Information Technician-RHIT (preferred)
Registered Health Information Administrator-RHIA (preferred)
You must also complete a Bath Community Hospital application to be considered for an interview. Please visit https://bathhospital.org/employment/ for additional details and the requirements for the position. If you are interested in pursuing this position please complete the Bath Community Hospital application and return via email, mail, fax, or in person.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7.25 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance