All interested candidates must apply online at www.dchousing.org
Bachelor of Science degree (B. S.) from an accredited college or university in computer science or related field, and a concentration in software applications; and at least four years’ related experience. Experience in application administration (able to administer and support on a WAN); Net experience (Web developing); Programming experience; working knowledge of accounting/financial applications, preferably in an ERP environment; SQL Server and data management experience; or other equivalent combination of education and experience which meet the minimum qualifications requirement may be substituted.
Must be a Microsoft Certified Applications’ Developer or Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or possess other equivalent certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides diagnosis and resolution of application, database and related data issues, and the development of solutions.
- Supports all software, web and database applications used by the Authority including the Visual Homes system, Kronos Payroll and other Enterprise level applications; assists with the installation and upgrades for these systems and provides ongoing support in their effective use.
- Troubleshoots software and web-based applications which utilize various Authority databases; identifies and resolves problems with application software and databases.
- Participates in vendor communications, installations, testing, documentation, and the diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides set up and configuration of applications; executes the modification and/or configuration of software applications to resolve issues.
- Installs, documents, tests, program/script, and troubleshoots applications and databases on Windows system.
- Develops solutions and application links.
- Analyzes system capacity and modifies procedures to solve interface problems.
- Designs, writes, tests, debugs, and maintains software applications to meet technical and functional requirements.
- Interfaces with multiple channels depending on scope to provide demos and application walk-throughs and trainings.
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with departments and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Monitors applications for compliance to IT standards and policies.
- Provides training and assistance for users, programmers and other staff.
- Prepares and maintains reports using application reporting tools.
- Installs and/or programs appropriate software and web-based applications which utilize various Authority databases; identifies and resolves problems with application software and databases.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,731.00 to $94,897.00 /year
- related: 4 years (Required)