- BA/BS degree required.
- 10+ years of business consulting or technology-related sales or business development experience.
- Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing to closure multi-million-dollar Professional Services proposals
- Experience selling to line-of-business leaders and Technology
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges of Cloud in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment, where multiple parties are involved in an end-to-end strategic sales motion
- Ability to travel to client locations to engage with the customer and team, as needed.
We are looking for a Professional Services Analytics and ML Sales Executive for our US West Practice. Location flexible, as long as you are located in a major metropolitan hub in the US West.
Amazon Web Services is seeking a veteran enterprise sales representative to deliver value for companies via AWS's analytics and AI ML solutions. As a Professional Services sales executive for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technologies that will have a business impact on our customer’s technical strategy. You will work backwards from the customer's business goal to discover, define, and quantify. You will educate customer on "art of the possible" success stories and lead the customer with multi-year road map of analytics and ML evolution. Then you will work with specialized solution architect to craft a solution spanning these solutions This job drives through the sales process including pricing, handling objections and competitive pressures, and closing.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with Professional Services colleagues in the West to provide comprehensive and compelling value propositions on Analytics and ML solutions. In addition, a candidate will collaborate with our AWS Sales, Business Development, Solutions Architect, Training and Service teams to help customers realize value of Analytics and ML solutions. The successful candidate will also possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact with business personas at the Chief Data Officer and CxO/VP level. The candidate also has a technical understanding that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive bookings and market share in a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed annual bookings targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Develop working backwards analytics and ML visions including business case and financial justification, potentially gleaned from earnings reports.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS analytics and AI ML services.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Amazon analytics services.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline leveraging sales force automation tools and best practices.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through a CSAT survey.
- An MBA
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- 3+ years working domain experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or related technologies
- Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts.
- Extensive customer network.
- Experience selling consulting services that include broad Analytics and AI ML capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communications and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Extensive hands-on experience in successfully delivering large-scale, multi-year full-cycle Professional Services engagements
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.