IDL Precision Machining is a full service machine shop specializing in CNC milling and turning of metal and plastic parts for the aerospace, laser and technology industries.
Quality, On-time Delivery, Accuracy, and Customer Satisfaction: these words are “our way of life” at IDL.
We value our employees and provide a fast-paced, rewarding work environment with room for career growth.
The job duties for Assembler are:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with multiple components while assembling complex sub-assemblies and/or finished products using various hand and automatic shop tools.
- Ensure assembled parts are built according to the customer specifications as well as verifying that they meet quality inspection criteria. Considerable fitting, aligning and adjusting to very close tolerances and strict inspection equipment
- Paint small parts
- Perform quality inspections and record information as required per work instructions.
- May require some machining, drilling and grinding of parts, plan erection or assembly procedure.
- Capable of performing visual inspection of assemblies or components for attribute and cosmetic defects. Be capable of performing overflow final inspection under guidance of Quality Department.
- Insert helicoils, screws, press ball bearings and more.
- Strategic thinking skills to problem solve assembly projects.
- Support AS9100 certification by insuring all applicable policies, procedures and work instructions are in compliance.
- Provide communication on a regular basis to Production or Quality supervisor regarding any deficiency in a product or process and be capable of training new operators.
- Maintain a safe working environment with good housekeeping practices.
2 Years experience in manufacturing assembly required.
Second shift hours: 3pm-11:30pm M-F
Respond with Resume
Job Type: Full-time
- assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Retirement benefits or accounts