Sears Home Improvement Products is a national leader in the home improvement field, with product lines that include: HVAC heating and cooling products, roofing, windows, siding, entry doors, attic insulation, garage doors, cabinet re-facing, bathroom updates, and kitchen remodeling.
This full time Project Sales Consultant position is a 100% commission opportunity. No door to door sales as we provide the leads from customers that have requested an estimate on our Home Improvement Products. Consultants territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code and reps typically earn between $45K - $80K, top performers can earn up to $90K+ annually! No 1099 as this is also a W-2 position. with benefits after 90 days.
- Great benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Up to 3 pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily
- Laptop for you to work from home
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No cap on commission earnings
Responsibilities / Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to travel to within market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance
- Ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. Depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be computer proficient
- Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Job Type: Full-time