This job is responsible for coordinating the scheduled, day- to-day operations of swimming pool construction projects and associated pool maintenance and repair. This position supports the Construction, Pre-Construction, Maintenance, Repair and Renovation divisions of our company. Skills needed include using Microsoft Office, Quick Books, GPS monitoring, PoolTrac software, CAD-graphics design, Procore and other software, assisting employee oversight, assignment, purchasing, associated accounting,scheduling subcontractors, inventory maintenance, and warehouse management. Knowledge of swimming pool construction from the ground to finish, operating systems, supplies, parts and associated vendors helpful. This position collaborates to accomplish operational tasks as assigned. Candidate must take initiative to organize, prioritize tasks, anticipate operational obstacles and perform work on time under pressure.
Sunbelt Pools of Georgia is a widely known swimming pool company operating for over 30 years in the Atlanta area, Georgia, Nashville, TN, and as well, across the SE.
Sunbelt Pools of Georgia is a Drug Free Workplace offering to its employees who qualify Paychex time and record keeping, healthcare, 401k participation with company match and other benefits such as holiday pay and paid time off.
Sunbelt Pools of Georgia requires background check and drug testing for employment. Pay is according to experience and talent.
We are a leader in the Swimming Pool Industry and welcome like minded professionals who desire a great lifestyle, a great workplace and a great future!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Drug Testing and background check is required. Are you willing to agree to these terms of employment?
- Do you have Microsoft Office, Quick Books, Cad-graphics experience? If so, how many years?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Commercial construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Swimming pool construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Swimming pool related: 2 years (Preferred)
- Certified Pool Operator, OSHA 10, OSHA 30, CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location