Are you an experiential/event producer Are you a passionate, results-driven badass with a proven track record of producing a wide range of extraordinary events and activations across all enormity of scope Well then, you’re exactly what latitude is looking for. We need a poised, seasoned professional who can deliver groundbreaking productions that exceed client expectations and set a new industry standard. The ideal candidate understands what a project requires and can pull together the sometimes seemingly impossible requests by various stakeholders to find the best solutions for every project.
Who is latitude We are a brand experience shop highly skilled at helping brands move beyond storytelling to action-taking – actions that create a connection so meaningful that people can’t help but want to be part of it. latitude exists to create brand experiences that invite audiences into the story and in turn let them tell the brand’s story for us.
This is not simply the sight, sound, and motion that traditional media channels can offer. Ours are full sensory experiences that leave an audience wanting more. Whether it’s activations, events, stunts, or creating something one-of-a-kind, we’re here to help a brand take action rather than simply producing ads.
From experience ideation to execution, we can lead the entire effort or one piece of it. And we’re backed by the storytelling capabilities, strategic might, and analytical prowess of The Richards Group.
- Driving experiential/event production from client discovery and objective-setting to creative ideation and development, preshow production management, and on-site delivery through postshow production and wrap-up
- Acting as the direct point of contact for internal project managers and vendors regarding project-specific production-related issues
- Sourcing event locations, venues, local production talent, and vendors across various cities and regions
- Qualifying all production vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet latitude standards while exceeding client expectations
- Leveraging cohesive production delivery that meets clients’ expectations and benefits clients’ budgets
- Building vendor relationships to leverage preferred pricing and grow financial incentives, both for our clients and for latitude profitability
- Advancing and supporting fellow team members and suppliers to deliver their very best, ensuring kick-ass results
- Five or more years of experience in event production, either with an agency or in-house
- Highly skilled at managing production budgets and timelines
- Extremely detail-oriented and an expert multitasker
- Must be a ninja on-site when managing staff, vendors, tech teams, etc.
- A team player with a can-do attitude who can keep their composure in high-stress situations
- The ability to get inside the client’s head, understand the objectives at hand, and provide valuable contributions to discussions about special event production and experiential programs