The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell Advanced Connected Sustainability Technologies (ACST), our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, ultra-high vacuum environments, condensed matter physics, cryogenics, cyber security, and more.
Honeywell’s ACST team is seeking a Customer & Product Support Leader for our Golden Valley, MN, Broomfield, CO or Phoenix, AZ location.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing and leading a Customer & Product Support organization for the ACST business
- Applying expertise and knowledge in the development and ongoing operation in support of our Customers and our products in the field
- Leading strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements and in support of the ACST business
- Developing and maintaining the tactical efforts within a Management Operating System in the coordination of cross-functional teams within Honeywell, both internal and external to ACST, in support of ongoing Customer needs
- Driving accountability into the ACST business in support of the Customer
- Leading a team of Customer & Product Support professionals
- Regular formal and informal interaction with Senior Leaders within ACST and Honeywell and with Customers
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 6+ years’ experience in roles in Operations, Customer interface, Product Line Management, or similar
- 6+ years’ experience in project management, management operating system development, or similar
- U.S. citizenship to obtain and maintain a security clearance
We value candidates who may have one or more of the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to develop networks and build relationships
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate to various levels of the organization
- Ability to balance priorities
- Ability to influence changes that positively impact the business
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop, and mentor others
JOB ID: HRD212742
Category: Business Management
Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Suite Corp ACST,Golden Valley,Minnesota,55422,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.