Position Summary To provide all dining room guests with an entertaining and enjoyable dining experience, through quality service in the most efficient manner, at all times.
Essential Functions * Performs any necessary pre-shift sidework.
- Reviews the menu and becomes thoroughly familiar with all items and means of preparation being offered that day, including the ingredients, preparation, sauces, and garnishes as well as the wine list, what wines compliment which food items, and why.
- Checks with manager for assigned station. Ensures station is properly set up and cleaned.
- Greets and ensures all guests are provided with water and bread and butter after being seated.
- Takes guests' cocktail and food orders, answering all menu questions, making helpful suggestions, and citing a favorite item.
- Presents properly written food check to back server for delivery to the table. Ensures all positions and table numbers are numbered properly. Effectively communicates with back server to ensure prompt delivery of food orders.
- Anticipates guests' needs.
- Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including refolding napkins and cleaning between courses, and keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
- Closes all guest checks in a timely manner, ensuring all checks are properly signed and printed.
- Completes assigned side work and resets tables for the next meal function.
Must have experience in fast paced high volume environment and POS system. Team player, positive personality is a must. Provide excellent customer service, outgoing, energetic, teamwork, building relationships with customers, use suggestive selling techniques and ensures tables are properly maintained at all times.
Responsible to greet the guest, take orders in a timely manner, serving food, drinks, controling the table at all times. Need computer experience.
Food Handler's Certification & Lead Certification
$10.50 Hourly + Tips