We’re looking for someone whose energy and drive is contagious to everyone they encounter. Come join a team that routinely receives comments like, "It's a borderless world and you guys have tapped into it. I wish I was working for a company like Craftsy." In this role you’ll get to represent Craftsy across all of our Social Media channels (and there are many!) and interact with our amazing and talented customers.
Helping & engaging with our members on all of our Social Media channels, including multiple Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, as well as our normal support channels via email and live chat.
Managing multiple systems including Zendesk, Google Apps, Sprout Social, other external web-based apps, and internal tools
Working cross-functionally with other departments to achieve common goals
Advocating for our members by tracking trends and feedback, backed by data, to present to relevant teams to continually improve our customer experience
Creating memorable and meaningful experiences for our members, our team and yourself
- 1+ years experience in providing Customer Support via social media channels, like Facebook or Twitter
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime in times of high volume
- Willingness to work one weekend day a week
- Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail
- Confidence and comfort in handling public-facing comments to millions of fans
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers to elevate our level of service and the team as a whole
- Thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment with an understanding of workload prioritization
- Authentically connect with our members by relating to their passions
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and gain energy from customer interactions
- Successfully balance personal touch with efficiency
- Inclination to take initiative and find creative solutions
- Embrace change with positivity and excitement
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.