Become part of one of the 101 “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for,” and join one of the state’s top four “Hot Firms.” Apply today and join Fleis & VandenBrink (F&V), a highly successful, growth-oriented civil and environmental engineering / architectural firm.
We need a Sr. Civil Engineer / Project Manager in Midland, Michigan who supports our clients, co-workers and core principles – “understand our customers and satisfy their needs, do what we say we are going to do and have fun.”
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the performance of the project team members and provide clients with high-quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Project management and engineering of municipal water, sewer, drainage and road infrastructure projects including studies, preliminary and final design, permitting and construction oversight.
- Determine the scope of work involved with projects. Direct and supervise the project team.
- Develop, monitor and maintain project budgets and schedules.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Manage & mentor staff engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years of related experience is desired.
- MI PE registration.
- Experience with the study, planning, design and project management of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation projects, including funding agency coordination and project permitting.
- Municipal project construction administration and field review experience. Construction management experience also desirable.
- Experience in client management, preparing and meeting budgets and schedules.
- Experience in relationship development and proposal preparation.
- Knowledgeable in municipal, township and county government practices and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Come join our company. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
F&V does not sponsor any required visas