*Full Time Employees Are Eligible To Earn Up To $4,000 In Bonuses In The First Year!*
This position is 2nd shift, Monday- Friday from 2:30pm-11:00pm. Overtime, including Saturdays may be worked and are an expectation of employment.
Please apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/1e84c360-da2f-4f3b-9896-7103378d5940/Pitco-Frialator-LLC
- Enter Data for Receiving, PP and Shipping as needed
- Perform transactions related to the receipt, storage, movement, transfer, and shipment of materials and inventory.
- Monitor deliveries of incoming materials.
- Perform set up of new material locations to maximize space and efficiencies.
- Assist with cycle counting of inventory and investigating discrepancies.
- Investigate regular inventory discrepancies as needed.
- Perform inventory adjustments to maintain accurate on-hand inventory balances.
- Assist with the generation of labels for received inventory and overstocked material
- Help to Keep material dates with First in First out (FIFO) stock rotation.
- Work with Incoming Inspection in the Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) program and help coordinate any Manufacturing Deviation Request (MDR) pertaining to stocked material.
- Perform random inventory and pulled Kit Checks.
- Support management in Maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Work with purchasing with any receiving issues.
- Other duties may be added based on Company needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience using a computer. Experience in Word, Excel, and Data Entry.
- Great mathematical skills
- Detail oriented and able to complete daily, repetitive tasks.
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills a must
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure
- Work after hours as needed
- Able to sit most of shift, involves intensive and constant keying of information into data system.
- Ability to think creatively, proactively and propose solutions with attention to detail.
- Can effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and with management through written words and sentences using English
- Build effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Can operate independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to Lift, Push, Pull, Bend, or carry objects various distances. Including walking up and down ladders
*A drug screen is required upon acceptance of an offer.
Full Time employees can enjoy a multitude of benefits including but not limited to:
- Vacation Time
- 401K plan with employer match of 50% up to 4% of employee contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Club Memberships
- Tuition Assistance- Pitco will pay 100% tuition for up to two courses per term for approved classes or degree programs. (Books, lab fees, etc. are not eligible for reimbursement.) A grade of "B-" or better is required for payment. Additional IRS guidelines are defined in the benefit policy.
- Safety Shoe and Safety Glasses Reimbursements
Pitco is committed to fostering a workplace known for safety, inclusivity and respect. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fire our growth and enrich our culture. We are dedicated to providing employment opportunities and support for military personnel and their families during and after their service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Signing bonus
- Are you comfortable with taking a drug and background screening run by our preferred vendor Check?
- Have you ever been convicted of or plead guilty to any felonies or misdemeanors?
- Are you at least 18 years-old?
- Have you ever been fired or asked to resign from a job?
- This position is 2nd shift, are you available for this?
- What is the hourly rate you are looking for?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person